50 Shades of the Customer Service Experience
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor
Telephone Doctor Customer Service Experience Contest
They come in all sizes, shapes, and colors. They are the 50 Shades of the Customer Service Experience!
We all love a good story, and of course, Telephone Doctor loves good customer service. Put the two together and, well, it’s a slice of heaven! Great service stories need to be shared with the world, so we’re holding a contest. Send in your great customer service experience story, and you’ll have a chance to win!
For some folks it’s one big thing. For others, it might be several little things that worked together to create that wonderful customer experience. We want to hear about it…the service experience that made you feel the WOW, the POW, the X, the Y, and the Z factor!
We’re not talking about Disney, the Ritz, Nordstrom, or any of the big dogs who’ve already staked their claim to superior customer service. I want to hear from folks who’ve enjoyed a fabulous customer experience from companies or service providers who don’t get much attention, but who just plain understand how to do it right!
Your stories of real experiences can make the world a better place by helping all service providers see just what it takes to be good to the customer. Small or large, tell us about the experience that makes you want to return to that wonderful place, encounter that helpful person again, or re-live that special moment.
Stories should be from 250–1,000 words. Telephone Doctor will publish the best 50 stories, so by entering this contest you consent to having your work published. Oh, and my team reserves the right to do a little editing if necessary (they do it to me all the time!), but we promise not to alter the content of your story. If your story is chosen for 50 Shades of the Customer Service Experience, we’ll send you a complimentary copy of the book. But wait! There’s more! The authors of the three best stories will win more prizes: 1st prize = iPad, 2nd prize = $250, 3rd prize = $100.
Your odds of winning depend on how many of you submit a story. Anyone can send a story, and you can even send more than one, if you’ve been that lucky! The contest is open throughout the whole month of February through March 15, 2014. I can’t wait to read about your experiences, so get busy on that keyboard and send in your story today!
50 Shades of the Customer Service Experience Contest At-A-Glance:
• Story criteria: Above-and-beyond customer experience stories (the really good ones!)
• Publishing: 50 Shades of the Customer Service Experience will be published.
• Eligibility: Anyone can enter as many stories as they like…no restrictions here!
• Prizes: All published story authors will receive a copy of 50 Shades of the Customer Service Experience. The top three stories will be awarded prizes: 1st prize = iPad, 2nd prize = $250, 3rd prize = $100.
• Contest dates: February 1 through March 15, 2014.
• How to enter: Send your story to Press@TelephoneDoctor.com, and please include your name, address, and best contact phone number (we promise not to call unless it’s really, really important news about the contest!)