Grab Your Free eBook!
Hidden Gems of Relationship Selling, Communications, Telephone Skills and Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
HIDDEN GEMS is a concise and easy-to-read eBook featuring insights into the basic techniques for building better relationship with you customers.
It includes the “how-to” steps which will help increase client loyalty and retention. The book illustrates how investing in long-term relationships is the most powerful marketing tool you have when it comes to growing your business.
Among the Gems you’ll find in this book are:
- The “ASAP” Technique for effectively handling irate customers and turning them into happy campers
- The 8 Great Hates: The NEW number one phone frustration for the American Public (plus 7 others that are sure to rile your customers)
- Four Killer Words: The 4 harmful words your staff should avoid and why they can damage a new relationship.
- Why “Quality” is a 4 letter word (here you’ll discover the simple shift in mindset that all but guarantees great customer service)
- How to understand your customers’ needs in a sales situation (a sale will NOT take place without this)
- The Three Part Greeting: The first 4 to 6 seconds are critical when answering a business phone call. Your reps will nail it with this simple technique you’ll find on pages 91-92.
Discover these Hidden Gems and over 60 more by downloading this book today.
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!