By Nancy Friedman, Keynote Speaker, Customer Service Expert, President of Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training We’ve all heard the saying:...
by Nancy Friedman If you spend time in a customer facing position there’s a high probability you’ll encounter customers who...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor Most business owners know that customers will walk – take their business elsewhere if...
I love to read short blogs sometimes…and I love to write them too. This is one of those short ones;...
Looking to build the case for the Return On Investment of customer service, management & communication training at your organization? ...
For our Car Dealer and Retail Clients: Suggested reading from AutoNews.com – http://www.autonews.com/article/20140512/RETAIL07/305129963/matick-chevrolet-says-hello-to-customers-hello-to-sales# Explore our web-based customer service learning portal...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor Tales of awful customer service are especially bothersome at this time of year. It...
by Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor Yes, our Telephone Doctor customer service and communication training covers this as well. This...
by Edgar Guest Somebody said that it couldn’t be doneBut he with a chuckle repliedThat “maybe it couldn’t,” but he...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!