By Nancy Friedman, President, Speaker, Telephone Doctor Customer Service My entire career has been focused on developing ways to help...
I love to read short blogs sometimes…and I love to write them too. This is one of those short ones;...
By Michael Hart Nancy Friedman, the “Telephone Doctor.” Nancy Friedman, the “Telephone Doctor” and a crowd favorite...
Many years ago, Alan (Ace) Greenberg sent me a complimentary autographed copy of his new book,Memos from the Chairman. I...
Nancy Friedman delivered an inspiring customer service keynote presentation to the Funeral Service Association of Canada in St. John’s, Newfoundland this...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!