By Nancy Friedman, Keynote Speaker, Customer Service Expert & Engagement Specialist. A short, but ongoing course. Are you really...
For our Car Dealer and Retail Clients: Suggested reading from AutoNews.com – http://www.autonews.com/article/20140512/RETAIL07/305129963/matick-chevrolet-says-hello-to-customers-hello-to-sales# Explore our web-based customer service learning portal...
This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service...
by Nancy Friedman the Telephone Doctor If you ever trained a puppy, you learned how to negotiate. “SIT!” “Good boy.”...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!