This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service provider!
Get The Works! and equip your organization with the skills & strategies to increase customer loyalty, reduce client attrition, improve teamwork and manage more effectively. A turnkey employee development training library. This powerful collection contains our six best-selling DVD-based series, leader’s guides, PowerPoints® and all supporting material. Save 60%. This instant customer service, leadership and communication training library is only $6,990.
>>This content is now available at ServiceSkills.com.
- Telephone Doctor® Complete DVD Training Library (18 DVD Courses) – Our flagship training collection. America’s favorite communication training series hosted by customer service expert Nancy Friedman. Validated by millions of learners, these courses cover the full spectrum of customer care.
- What to Say When℠ Series (30 modules on 4 DVDs) – Team Building, conflict management and communication courses featuring Human Resource expert Hugh Murray. Just-in-time training modules provide skills which your staff can implement immediately to best navigate challenging workplace issues.
- Service Matters℠ Series (12 modules on 2 DVDs) – Learn from six service superstars who share their stories, strategies and opinions about providing world class customer service. This “peer perspective” provides your staff with a unique learning experience.
- Service Sims℠ Series (12 modules on 1 DVD) – Engaging simulations feature wrong-way service situations followed by two distinct path choices. Learners are challenged to think through each situation before it happens to them in the real world.
- Newmarket Learning℠ Management Development Series (6 DVD Courses) – Managers, supervisors and leaders will benefit from proven strategies to help them to best handle challenging personnel issues. Course topics include Coaching Questions, Delivering Feedback, Personal Development, Using Competencies, Behavior-based Interviewing and Improving Performance.
- Houndville℠ Human Resource Series (10 modules on 1 DVD) – Presents common workplace dilemmas in a colorful and lighthearted way.