We surveyed hundreds of call centers, help desks & customer service training managers and asked them to nominate their top performing service provider. After months of interviews and evaluations, we assembled six of the highest rated individuals in an casual and relaxed setting. Letting the cameras roll, we prompted these “customer success rock stars” to openly discuss their opinions on topics such as customer loyalty, client retention, the customer experience and what drives them to be excellent service providers.
Service Matters℠ Series
Skills for Customer Service Reps
The payoff is a peer-to-peer training message with a distinct, real world feel. This series features ideas and strategies which your customer contact team will implement immediately. The Service Matters℠ Series presents actual customer care providers sharing their insights and their opinions.
This 71 minute series includes 12 segments, each loaded with tactics and philosophies related to improving customer satisfaction. Graphics reinforce the key points.
This content is available at ServiceSkills.com.
Segment Topics Include:
- Introduction To Our Group
- What Motivates You To Excel?
- What’s In It For You?
- What Advice Would You Offer A New Person?
- What Does Taking Ownership Mean To You?
- How Do You Build Rapport?
- How Do You Handle Bad Days?
- How Do You Handle Varying Customer Styles?
- Is The Customer Always Right?
- How Do You Demonstrate You Care?
- If You Were Hiring Your Replacement, Which Traits Would You Look For
- Excellent Customer Service: Natural or Learned?
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!