* * * “If you are looking for a Keynote Speaker or for a seminar or two…STOP! Nancy is the only one you will need. Don’t waste your time looking at others. She is professional, funny, can relate to your attendees, and she will never disappoint you. I first hired Nancy to peak 10 years ago and had her make two encore appearances since. I have no doubt that she will speak for us again. We have also subscribed to her Service Skills online training for our members. This is by far the best bargain out there and everyone gains much from it.
You can’t go wrong with Nancy – the Telephone Doctor. I recommend her very highly.
* * * I’ve never heard my group laugh more and they still talk about what they learned from you even after all these years. These days there are not too many presentations you can attend that will “stick to your ribs.”
* * * You gave one of the most valuable talks MDRT has ever presented.
* * * “I recommend Nancy among the best presenters with practical knowledge based information that will help grow any business. She is an investment to the future and keeps everyone’s attention no matter how long one desires her presentation. She can keep the attention of her audience for many, many hours.
* * * “After a long two day conference Nancy was our closing speaker. She was fantastic, engaging and spot on, so much so that the attendees didn’t want to leave the session to attend the closing cocktail party and dinner. Now that’s a dynamic speaker I can recommend. Co-workers and attendees are still talking about Motivational Customer Service Keynote Speaker
* * * “The first time I met Nancy, she was the keynote speaker at the CARSTAR Franchise Systems annual conference. At the time, our franchisee base was in great need of customer service training and awareness. She arrived at the conference more as a collaborator than a lecturer. She showed our franchisees the difference between so-so customer service and excellent, powerful customer service. She demonstrated how that difference would make an impact on morale and on the bottom line. Nancy and her company continue to be closely involved with the CARSTAR franchisees, regularly facilitating regional workshops and training.
* * * It was a pleasure working with Nancy Friedman and her staff. They believe what they say. They live by their own code. I would recommend her training and keynote lecturing services to any organization that wishes to be aligned and associated with superior customer service.
* * * “Nancy’s message was well-illustrated with every-day examples and sprinkled with humor, inspiration, and the desire to implement a change in behavior and improve customer communication.
* * * “Nancy brought the “Wow Factor” to our attendees at our recent AASP-Missouri EXCEL Trade Show & Training Conference. Attendees are giving Nancy the highest marks for her presentation. Saying her presentation is educational and entertaining at the same time. Great information they could put to use immediately. Nancy and her staff are a pleasure to partner with to deliver an awesome presentation.”
* * * “Nancy is a true gem! She spoke at our Spring Conference and is one of the most memorable speakers we’ve had the pleasure of hearing. Her delivery was “bust a gut” funny, high energy, interactive and caring; her message was relevant and impactful! Our audience is made up of Customer Service Managers and Directors. We all left with lots of takeaways that would have an immediate and positive impact not only on ourselves, but on our employees – the front line and voice of our respective companies. Thank you, thank you, thank you Nancy. I look forward to working with you again in the (near) future
* * * “Nancy has made presentations to our association on several different occasions on a variety of topics. Our members have also used her products and services. While we are a heavily male dominated industry, she was able to relate to the audience and their issues and our attendees responded very positively to the information she provided. Nancy is extremely personable and knowledgeable. She is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to the next “We have had Nancy speak at our annual conference a few times and the presentations are without a doubt the most engaging and informative from start to finish! Nancy is high energy and filled with knowledge EVERY organization
* * * “If imitation is the purest form of flattery — Nancy wins the prize — for she was first with “Telephone Doctor”, her trademark in 1983. Bravo for the concept for your Corporate Speaking and Seminars. She is the original. “
* * * “As a customer experience and service excellence professional myself, I am always looking for people who “get it” and Nancy is truly one of those. I have had the good fortune to work with Nancy both as a client (through WeatherLine with two different organizations over the past 15 or so years) and as a participant on several occasions in her “Telephone Doctor” workshops/presentations. Nancy uses a common sense, consumer viewpoint approach that gives her audience and workshop attendees the tools they need to make their customer service shine! I’ve been able to apply many of Nancy’s time-tested techniques and customer service philosophies in my professional life and have incorporated her “voice of the consumer” approach in some of my own customer service presentations and training sessions. Regardless of the service sector or industry, Nancy’s anecdotal insights and service excellence expertise can give any company or organization the customer service edge they need to stand out in the marketplace!
* * * “Nancy conducted highly motivational meetings on sales and customer service for US managers with a follow-up video series to be implemented in all US locations. Her dynamic presence kept everyone thoroughly engaged. The program helped improve sales conversion ratios and provided higher service levels, improving client relations. I highly recommend Nancy’s programs for upper level to front-line staff
* * * “Nancy is an engaging and passionate speaker whose focus on excellent customer service is the bench mark for businesses in today’s market. She shares life experience with humor and candor that takes you on a journey to teach how to engage and relate to our customers in a real world. We utilized her training videos to train and educate our team and continue to use her practical applications to this day. Excellent speaker, engaging teacher, and passionate about her role in today’s practices in customer service.
* * * Whether you need a speaker for your franchise Conference or continued on-line or DVD training, the Telephone Doctor delivers. They provide a full spectrum of service offerings to help your business grow including offerings on customer service, telephone skills, as well as communication and management development. If your business or system needs help on any of these issues, call Nancy. We did. Indeed, Nancy was so well received at the American Leak Detection franchise conference where she spoke on customer service and phone skills that she was invited her to speak at the conference the very next year. Working with Nancy and the Telephone Doctor was a great decision and a wise investment.”
* * * “I first discovered Nancy 3 or 4 years ago at a conference I attended in Las Vegas. She is high-energy, engaging, and an expert in the field of customer service. Soon afterwards I became familiar with The Telephone Doctor’s website and have purchased a number of training DVDs and other training material. My experience with every single person with whom I have interacted has been a “moment of magic!” It’s like having a lot of “Nancy’s” there. I have now been in audiences of Nancy’s on two occasions and have recommended her to our Executive Management team as a presenter at our 2011 Client Conference. I am proud to know Nancy and call her friend. I will be the hero because I brought Nancy to our event. You can be the hero too
* * * “Loved Nancy’s engaging speech about customer service! I was lucky enough to get a copy of her book “50 Little Tips That Make a Big Difference” and it has been a huge hit around our office for everyday sales and customer service inspiration. Thanks again Nancy!”
* * * “Nancy and the Telephone Doctor program delivered results for our company. Not only did we roll-out multiple Telephone Doctor modules to our frontline employees, but we invited Nancy to speak to our management team about the competitive value great customer service. She was a hit as was the program. She is very professional and uses humor to reinforce the value of great service – not just over the phone. Thank you Nancy!!
* * * “I highly recommend Nancy Friedman as a conference or keynote speaker. We recently used Nancy as a Keynote for our Client Conference in St. Louis, Missouri. She arrives early, works the crowd and is fully engaged even before beginning. Her presentation was full of energy, information and pizazz! She kept the audience engaged and laughing while still conveying a strong message. Nancy left the audience wanting more!”
* * * “I attended Nancy’s presentation at our state training convention in September 2012. I can’t tell you the last time that I enjoyed sitting in a conference room that much! I couldn’t hardly take notes fast enough. The great ideas were just flying out! She engaged the attendees seamlessly throughout her session and had everyone paying attention and wanting more. It was an absolute joy to watch and listen to someone who so thoroughly enjoys what they do and is completely passionate about it.
* * * “Nancy, was one of the Key Note speakers at the 2011 Luxury Travel Conference in Las Vegas. During her session, I learned many helpful tools and techniques. She gave me tools to help me in developing better relationships with people and techniques to sharpen my phone skills. These skills have made me a better travel agent. She is funny, witty and knowledgeable. I only wish I could have had a few more hours with her. I look forward to hearing her speak at future conferences
* * * “Nancy provides excellent information in a fun and entertaining manner that makes it easy to remember and implement. She does her homework about the audience, is well-prepared upon arrival and really delivers! As a 2 time speaker at our SALES BOOT CAMP Nancy’s program really rang the bell with our audience. Her from-the-heart message was so in tune with the entire conference.
* * * “”If you own a company or just work for a company and you care about that companies reputation then listen up. If anyone is answering the phone during business hours, or even if you have one of those hated call answering machines with 10,000 options to choose from, then you absolutely need to meet and hire “The Telephone Doctor” Ms. Nancy Friedman. My only regret was that I did not discover this fabulous lady and learn about her training programs until I was half way through my career. Believe me when I tell you the way your phones are handled both in-coming and outbound is costing your company a very large percentage of sales. If you listen to her training, apply the simple very easy to use guidelines then the 15% to 25% of the business you’re running off will come to your bottom line. It is just that simple.
* * * “Nancy’s expertise can move the needle for any company. Her ideas, delivery and genius drive “MEASURABLE SUCCESS.” There is no one in the world that is as good as Nancy in her field. She has the Midas touch with a Hollywood delivery. With Nancy you get education in the form of BLOCKBUSTER entertainment. Every organization can benefit from her services and if they open up to her suggestions…positive change occurs on all levels. Nancy’s processes get everyone in an organization rowing in the same direction at the same time. Amazing things happen when this occurs. Hire Nancy and thank me later!”
* * * “Nancy’s Telephone Doctor Video series is an excellent training tool. She focuses on quality interactions with customers by providing practical tips and demonstrations. She has actors illustrate the wrong way to handle a customers and then discusses how to correct the problem. The actors then recreate the scene with the desired customer handling skills. It is a can’t miss approach. Nancy’s style is built with humor and enjoyment. You can’t go wrong hiring her to speak or buying her video series.
* * * “As a member of our internal instructor team, I have been using Telephone Doctor instructional materials as the foundation of our core customer focus training curriculums for the last 3 years. The materials are consistently of professional quality and the content is intensely relevant, particularly in today’s business climate. Furthermore, the level of support provided by Nancy and her team serves as a real-life model of how to offer capable, efficient and personalized service levels and has helped us ensure our use of the products in a manner that will be resonant and value-added for our organization.”