ServiceEnsure℠ Customer Service Call Recording & Evaluation
Is your team improving on the phone? Are they providing excellent customer service? With customer service, you get what you inspect, not what you expect. How can you be certain your training efforts are translating into a better experience for your customer? Telephone Doctor® offers a turnkey call recording and graded customer service evaluation known as ServiceEnsure℠.
Robust Web-based Tracking and Reporting
ServiceEnsure℠ includes a robust web-based dashboard to compare customer service results over time and at multiple locations. This real-time information allows your team to benchmark customer service, easily identify your highest performers, and those with the most opportunity for improvement. This allows you to easily calculate return on investment for your training initiatives. Each call will be recorded, reviewed, evaluated, and scored based on Telephone Doctor® customer service standards.
An additional component ServiceEnsure℠ can provide is team coaching based on recorded calls.
Categories of Customer Service Evaluation Include:
- First Impressions
- Tone of Voice
- Rapport Building
- Ownership of Call
- Listening Skills
- Determining Needs
- Problem Solving
- Last Impressions
We Can Help!
Contact us today to learn more about this robust follow up “insurance plan.”
Schedule your customer service evaluation call with the Telephone Doctor. Contact us today at (314) 291-1012 and see how you can get started.
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!