Free Diversity Training Module
Download a complimentary animated training movie on us!
Workplace diversity is at the center of many training agendas these days. Add some bite to your next meeting. This 4 minute animated module addresses workplace diversity in a colorful and humorous way. “Dogversity” will get your next staff meeting or training session off to a great start while helping to generate some meaningful discussions.
Click here to request your complimentary download. (19Mb file size)
Other Houndville topics include: Email Etiquette, Ethics, Touchy Topics, Careless Errors, Safety, Cell Phone Use, Customer Diversity, Sexual Harassment and Valuing Learning Opportunities. These episodes run 2-3 minutes each and all the Houndville episodes are available on one DVD for $495.
License terms – this copyrighted training module is licensed for internal training use amongst the employees of the acquiring organization. It may NOT be resold, redistributed or repurposed in any manner.
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!