Customer Service Tips Right From the Experts
Service Talk Newsletter
Customer service improvement is
just one click away. Sign up now!
Improve your customer service and workplace communication with tips and techniques right from the experts! With the Telephone Doctor’s Service Talk Newsletter, you’ll get quick, easy to implement ideas that can quickly lead to more effective employees and improved communications with clients!
Enjoy these past Service Talk Newsletters.
How NOT to Answer a Phone Call.
Seven Lingering Effects of Bad Customer Service
Are you Passive * Average * Or Proactive?
5 Costly Customer Service Mistakes in Business
A Short Course on the Art of Apologizing.
Your Attitude – How successful are you?
Five Most Frustrating Voice Mail Phrases!
Back to Basics Good Old Common Sense Thoughts
“No Problem” is a Big Problem!
Warning! Contagious Condition and It’s Not the Flu!
TOP TEN Customer Service Mistakes
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!