You’ve probably heard the saying, “Life is a series of roles.” What does that mean exactly? It means we act...
Do you remember the old adage, “Actions speak louder than words”? That saying rings true, because it is. What we...
When you take the “friendly” out of Business Friendly, the only thing you have left is business – business as usual....
Open-ended and Closed-ended Questions “The key to wisdom is knowing all the right questions.” —John A. Simone, Sr., Writer We...
Writing is part of almost everyone’s work day. It’s a task that is harder for some and easier for others,...
“The customer is always right” is an instructive saying that directs those dealing with the public to make customer satisfaction one...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!