Everyone aims to deliver proactive customer service. Whether you refer to it as cross-selling, up-selling, suggestive selling, or – as...
“The customer is always right” is an instructive saying that directs those dealing with the public to make customer satisfaction one...
One of the most abrupt and shocking forbidden phrases you can say to a customer is, “We can’t do that.”...
ServiceSkills.com Releases New White Paper Educational Resource Addresses The Return On Investment of Communication Skills Training St. Louis, MO –...
By Nancy Friedman, President, Speaker, Telephone Doctor Customer Service My entire career has been focused on developing ways to help...
Looking to build the case for the Return On Investment of customer service, management & communication training at your organization? ...
If you can train your customer service representatives to substitute five common forbidden sentences with positive, smart replacements, they’ll turn...
by Jared Grafman The vast majority of music and news businesses failed to adapt with the Millennial generation. As a...
STOP TELLING CUSTOMERS HOW GREAT YOU ARE…..AND START SHOWING THEM! If you’re in the business of satisfying customers, the only...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!