by Nancy Friedman When you or a team member face a challenging customer complaint, often times, that complaint is more...
by Nancy Friedman Do you know what the number one skill in sales and service is? I gave you a...
Every team member should understand the difference between a feature and a benefit. An easy way to remember the distinction...
By Nancy Friedman, Keynote Speaker, Customer Service Expert & Engagement Specialist. A short, but ongoing course. Are you really...
This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service...
By Nancy Friedman, Telephone Doctor There are many, many ways to sabotage your business. And, chances are, your staff is...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!