I love to read short blogs sometimes…and I love to write them too. This is one of those short ones;...
by Jared Grafman The vast majority of music and news businesses failed to adapt with the Millennial generation. As a...
How about a free demo code to experience ServiceSkills yourself? ServiceSkills empowers your team with the tools to master these communication...
STOP TELLING CUSTOMERS HOW GREAT YOU ARE…..AND START SHOWING THEM! If you’re in the business of satisfying customers, the only...
For our Car Dealer and Retail Clients: Suggested reading from AutoNews.com – http://www.autonews.com/article/20140512/RETAIL07/305129963/matick-chevrolet-says-hello-to-customers-hello-to-sales# Explore our web-based customer service learning portal...
This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor Tales of awful customer service are especially bothersome at this time of year. It...
By Nancy Friedman, Telephone Doctor There are many, many ways to sabotage your business. And, chances are, your staff is...
by Nancy Friedman the Telephone Doctor If you ever trained a puppy, you learned how to negotiate. “SIT!” “Good boy.”...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!