Research shows that one “bad apple” – an employee with a negative attitude – can impact your entire team. It...
By Nancy Friedman, President, Speaker, Telephone Doctor Customer Service My entire career has been focused on developing ways to help...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor Most business owners know that customers will walk – take their business elsewhere if...
Looking to build the case for the Return On Investment of customer service, management & communication training at your organization? ...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor Tight economy! Reduced staff! Demanding customers! “These days it’s extra challenging to satisfy and...
By Nancy Friedman, Telephone Doctor There are many, many ways to sabotage your business. And, chances are, your staff is...
By Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor I’m not just a speaker on customer service. I’ve focused my entire career developing...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor Recently a Telephone Doctor client said to me, “Nancy, congratulations. Some people take a...
By Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor It’s that time of year again. Everyone’s busy, stressed out and short of time....
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!