Everyone aims to deliver proactive customer service. Whether you refer to it as cross-selling, up-selling, suggestive selling, or – as...
Latest news from Telephone Doctor
Are you a customer? The answer is obvious, but you might not think about yourself and your colleagues as each...
The following is an excerpt from our RIO of Soft Skills White Paper. If you want to read the entire...
As we interact with customers, it’s important to build an atmosphere of agreement. One effective way to do this is...
Introduction Since the inception of business, customer service has fallen into three categories: passive, average and proactive. Passive and average...
Email communication is a fundamental component of everyday business. Email is ubiquitous and we easily forget that it has only...
You’ve probably heard the saying, “Life is a series of roles.” What does that mean exactly? It means we act...
Do you remember the old adage, “Actions speak louder than words”? That saying rings true, because it is. What we...
When you take the “friendly” out of Business Friendly, the only thing you have left is business – business as usual....
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!