by Nancy Friedman When you or a team member face a challenging customer complaint, often times, that complaint is more...
Dealing with customers requires a specific mentality and skill set. Equipping your staff with the proper tools to best navigate service situations will...
By Michael Hart Nancy Friedman, the “Telephone Doctor.” Nancy Friedman, the “Telephone Doctor” and a crowd favorite...
This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service...
By Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor How do you make sure every customer’s visit turns into a fantastic Customer Experience?...
By Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor® Telephone Doctor Customer Service training has focused an entire career developing ways to help...
by Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor Do you know what the number one skill in sales and service is? I...
by Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor Are You Driving Your Customers Away? A recent Telephone Doctor survey revealed these common...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor Recently a Telephone Doctor client said to me, “Nancy, congratulations. Some people take a...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!