A Mindset for Serving Customers Skills and techniques are important in providing excellent service to customers, but they aren’t the...
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
david.friedman has contributed 32 entries to our website, so far.
Training and the infinite return on investment by Seth Godin (distributed with permission) Training pays. Sometimes, it’s easy to underestimate just how...
New Training Series Available on ServiceSkills Learning Platform! Hi Friends, We’re releasing an all new online training series titled,...
One of the most abrupt and shocking forbidden phrases you can say to a customer is, “We can’t do that.”...
Everyone has had the experience where they meant to send a private response to someone in a group email, but...
By Nancy Friedman, Keynote Speaker, Customer Service Expert, President of Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training We’ve all heard the saying:...
Dealing with customers requires a specific mentality and skill set. Equipping your staff with the proper tools to best navigate service situations will...
Workplace communication challenges can lead to stress and dysfunction in the office. Knowing how to navigate such issues is critical....
ServiceSkills.com is an affordable and effective online learning platform which empowers your staff with the human relationship skills needed...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!