This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service...
Canine Conduct Was it all just a dream? Joe comes to realize that some of the ethical shortcuts he’s been...
Avoid Problems Before They Start! The first few weeks at a new job can be challenging and every organization has...
Address and Establish Email Policies for your Organization E-mail has quickly become an essential part of business communications. Along with...
Identify and Discuss Common Customer Service Challenges Perfect for ALL customer contact employees. Eight wrong-way vignettes put your class in...
Eight More Common Customer Service Challenges Eight MORE wrong way vignettes put your class in charge of determining what went...
Delivering Feedback: Fixing Performance Problems Whether it’s at an appraisal or part of everyday interaction, delivering feedback is one of...
Gaining Commitment: Setting Performance Objectives That Work Performance objectives can be as specific, agreed upon and as time-bounded as you...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!