by Pamela Walters Every company gets excited about “making the sale.” A lot of time and expertise go into identifying prospects,...
by Jared Grafman Investing in customer service training is one of the best ways to increase customer retention. And, loyal...
How about a free demo code to experience ServiceSkills yourself? ServiceSkills empowers your team with the tools to master these communication...
Give your supervisors and managers the tools they need to succeed! Many organizations promote managers and supervisors based on...
Dealing with customers requires a specific mentality and skill set. Equipping your staff with the proper tools to best navigate service situations will...
This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service...
Team Building, Conflict Resolution & Mentoring What To Say When Workplace Communication Training DVD Series Problems with workplace communication will...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor A recent report estimated that over 300 billion emails are sent each day! Spam...
Listening Skills DVD Training Course Listening is a critical component when determining the needs of your customer. Doesn’t everyone listen?...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!