ServiceSkills.com Releases New White Paper Educational Resource Addresses The Return On Investment of Communication Skills Training St. Louis, MO –...
information to help call agents center and customer service reps improve telephone skills
Dealing with customers requires a specific mentality and skill set. Equipping your staff with the proper tools to best navigate service situations will...
by Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor Doing the little things right is a key component to building a culture of...
By Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor How do you make sure every customer’s visit turns into a fantastic Customer Experience?...
by Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor Do you know what the number one skill in sales and service is? I...
by Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor Are You Driving Your Customers Away? A recent Telephone Doctor survey revealed these common...
Five Forbidden Phrases® of Customer Service DVD Training Course Our all time best seller! Don’t tell customers what you can’t do,...
Six Cardinal Rules of Customer Service DVD Training Course Learners will be introduced to the men and women responsible for...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!