If you can train your customer service representatives to substitute five common forbidden sentences with positive, smart replacements, they’ll turn...
by Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor Doing the little things right is a key component to building a culture of...
This instant customer service, team building, conflict resolution, leadership and communication training library will make your organization a world-class service...
Team Building, Conflict Resolution & Mentoring What To Say When Workplace Communication Training DVD Series Problems with workplace communication will...
Using Competencies Successfully: Communicating the Way We Want People to Work How well do the people in your organization know...
The Service Mentality DVD Training Course Why is it that some people seem like ‘naturals’ when it comes to providing...
Five Forbidden Phrases® of Customer Service DVD Training Course Our all time best seller! Don’t tell customers what you can’t do,...
Six Cardinal Rules of Customer Service DVD Training Course Learners will be introduced to the men and women responsible for...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!