by Jared Grafman Investing in customer service training is one of the best ways to increase customer retention. And, loyal...
Give your supervisors and managers the tools they need to succeed! Many organizations promote managers and supervisors based on...
By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor Most business owners know that customers will walk – take their business elsewhere if...
The Service Mentality DVD Training Course Why is it that some people seem like ‘naturals’ when it comes to providing...
Five Forbidden Phrases® of Customer Service DVD Training Course Our all time best seller! Don’t tell customers what you can’t do,...
Six Cardinal Rules of Customer Service DVD Training Course Learners will be introduced to the men and women responsible for...
Proactive Customer Service DVD Training Course There are basically three levels of service in the world. Do your customer contact...
How To Handle The Irate Customers DVD Training Course This best selling customer service training program includes a highly effective...
Give your team the tools to master these communication concepts:
- 4 steps to handle & defuse angry, upset and irate customers
- Recognize & capture cross-selling opportunities
- How to compose an effective customer service email
- Business communication for phone, email, face-to-face & chat
- How the power of attitude helps resolve challenging situations
- Essential office etiquette & workplace manners strategies
- Effectively managing differences between the generations
- Replacing Five Forbidden Phrases® w/ Positive Alternatives
- Best practices for email subject lines and address fields
- Handling ethical dilemmas the moment they appear
- The six cardinal rules of customer retention and loyalty
- The importance of delivering Business Friendly℠ service
- How to respect & communicate effectively with co-workers
- Contrasts between passive, average & proactive service
- 6 ways to improve listening skills and deliver better service
- The personal philosophies of six service superstars
- How service after the sale builds customers for life
- When to use open-ended, closed-ended, probing & echo questions
- Deploying the Power of You during interviews & appraisals
- Why bringing an ‘observable level of enthusiasm’ is so important
- The distinction between features and benefits
- To be truly sensitive and empathetic to customer needs
- Management skills to better lead, coach and mentor others
- How to conduct more effective & engaging meetings
- Avoiding weak, wimpy words in business communication
- The relationship between internal & external customer service
- plus hundreds more skills, strategies & techniques!